NGTTXI Group B NGTTXI Group B

woot

woot woot i was saviour for your movie!! good movie by the way

Team Canada Hockey!!!!! Team Canada Hockey!!!!!

wow

as a patriotic canadian i would have to say from a hocky point of view i would have to say that i_am_stupid is a fucking moron because u are saying that sweden should have one? i think not because the lost to beleruse... ha ha.. and ur saying that usa is better than canada how come we beat u by 3 goals than. i think that movie showed that we are the best in the world good job! i really liked the part where they were walking on the flag lol

The old TN episode 5 The old TN episode 5

one work to describe: dissapointed

ummm.... where to start? first of all the jew jokes were pretty shitty and u used the same joke through out the story, not the exact same joke but it was pretty damn close. and also the dicks part was pretty funny at the commercial but when he is with the devil it just got old. and the baja part was pretty lame. the seinfield part was pretty damn funny though u should make the next one about that. but right now if i want my laughs ill go to ur a fucking moron!!!

Retarded Animal Babies 6 Retarded Animal Babies 6

hmm

sorry dude but this series is gettin a bit old for me but thats just my opinion. with the reviews i read it doesnt look like from the other NG viewers. but im not gonna swear in the whole review even thought most of the NG viewers would call me a imature 13 year old. I am 13 but i am not imature like some of the older reviewers who just swear and give no feedback whatsoever. Just sayin maybe u should try a new topic and incorparate some of these characters in a new flash.

Magic Animal Babies Magic Animal Babies

meh

sorry dude but this series is getting old try somtin new

16-Bit VS 8-Bit 16-Bit VS 8-Bit

very good

please make more where like the pong guy could come back for another shot at ruler. PLEASE MAKE MORE THOUGH!!! Thanks ^_^

Skate Dance Mix Skate Dance Mix

nice

I LOVE THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!